Communique - Vol 121
Sponsoring incentive top achievers - September 2017
Donna Harris $80 Arielle Vandette $40
Jenn Schoon $80 Brandi Willis $40
Jennifer Rowell $60 Carmine Grossi $40
Kayla Perkinson $60 Heather Cruz $40
Vicki Edgar $60 Jennifer Childress $40
Aislynn Lentz $40 Marsha Richards $40
Alicia Talbott $40 Stephen Day $40
Amanda Paulson $40
***September Sponsoring Incentive top achievers are from 9/18- 9/30.
Amie's Jewels of Wisdom
I'm so excited for all of you that have achieved your personal as well as Team Goals these last couple of months. We have our 2 biggest months ahead so lets keep going. I want to take a minute and congratulate Marjorie Cardinell for achieving her 2nd month as a Sapphire and Jacqueline Cassidy for achieving her 1st month as a Sapphire.
Create a set of milestones that will help you move towards your goals without losing your focus. For example, you can set a monthly milestone or even a weekly milestone. It'll help you stay on track as you reach for that long-term goal. To create your milestones, just break down your goals into equal parts.
We all have times we procrastinate … some of us worse than others! I used to procrastinate much more than I do now and quite frankly … what drove the change in my behavior was I found that I became much LESS stressed when I didn’t procrastinate. When I found myself putting something off … it was always hanging over my head, circling around in my brain, keeping me pre-occupied, and those pre-occupied thoughts affected my ability to sleep and even more, sleep peacefully! And if I’m not well rested … well let’s just say that I’m more emotional and irritable! (Not an attractive combination on me.)
And when we procrastinate … we put off the necessary actions for our business like follow-up on leads, training new consultants, posting in our parties, going live on Facebook!
There are two reasons we procrastinate …
1. It’s unpleasant
2. It’s overwhelming
What helped me was …
1. I began to make lists
This alleviated my brain of trying to remember everything I needed to get done!
2. I celebrated as I crossed items off the list when completed!
This also helped me manage my time better! If I had 5 minutes … I could accomplish some of those 5 minute tasks on my list. If I had 20 minutes … I could accomplish a more involved task. The point is … the list became much more manageable and DO-ABLE than if it remained a BIG BALL of too much to do in my brain!
As I researched procrastination I came across this practical article from SUCCESS.com
7 Simple Ways to Stop Procrastinating
1. Take five minutes to list out the things "you were going to do tomorrow."
On a blank sheet of paper, note several important activities you are delaying or have put on hold.
2. Look at your list—and do one thing on it right now.
Put the energy you've been directing toward excuses into the activity you've been avoiding. Action eliminates anxiety.
3. Pick a time (today) to work on the list.
If getting started is the hard part for you, set aside a designated time slot, at least 30 minutes, for work specifically on one job, project or personal goal that you've been "leaving until later."
4. Quit trying to be perfect.
What counts is quality of effort, not perfect results. Don't let yourself get bogged down with a preoccupation for perfectionism.
5. If what you're putting off involves other people, talk to them.
Your reasons for delaying action might be imaginary. Lack of communication often turns molehills into mountains.
6. Ask yourself, What's the worst thing that could happen if I did this today?
Do you fear the consequences associated with the action you've been avoiding? The worst-case scenario most likely would be a minor inconvenience or a temporary setback.
7. Imagine how you'll feel once you do whatever it is you've been postponing.
Freedom from anxiety. Freedom from nagging pressures. Freedom from self-doubt. Accomplishing put-off tasks will give you a great boost of confidence and energy.
We’re in our busy season! Don’t let procrastination rob you and your business of the joy that comes with accomplishing your goals and desires!
-Karen Braas-Johnson, Field Development Manager
"Over the past several months I have had a rough time with my personal sales and in general my business. The summer months hit me pretty hard this year, which was a first for me. Part of the issue was myself. I was letting doubt and others things enter into my head. I wasn't really focusing on the things I needed to focus on to build my business, I was focusing on how it was declining and letting that get to me. These past 2 months I decided something needed to change. I picked myself up, changed the way I was thinking and started reaching out to those I thought wouldn't want to host or become a part of my team. I stepped out of my comfort zone and you know what? It has paid off! I was barely making $300 pqv and now today, I am just a smidge away from $1000 in sales. I starting to focus again on why I started this journey in the first place! When I decided to let go of the doubt and the fear of failure again is when I started to see my business flourish again. Let go of your fears and watch your business bloom." -Neoma Castillo
"Stacy Balfantz joined three years ago and has had very little confidence in herself. When other people who are new would rank up quickly, she would get very discouraged. However, she has ALWAYS been one of the most consistent people on my team. So I bought her a bracelet that says "She believed she could so she did." She has truly lived by that motto lately. I wanted to congratulate her on her second month of Quartz. While it may not be much to some, she is ranking up at her pace and I couldn't be prouder of her. She consistently moves forward becoming stronger and stronger before she moves on to the next rank. So I just wanted to say, work at your own pace, because consistency pays off!!" - Jennifer Rowell
- Corporate Facebook Page- We have been noticing that Consultants are posting links to their replicated sites in the comment section of our postings and ads on our Corporate Facebook Page. We ask that this stops as it is against our Policies and Procedures. We have been and will continue to delete your message and possibly block you from our Corporate page if this continues. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reminder on Pre-Sales: New products are available for Pre-Sale which will last 48 hours for Consultants. Products that are sold out during Pre-Sale are not subject to be restocked unless at the discretion of JewelScent. Pre-Sale price of an additional 12.5% off of the Consultant discount price is available during those 48 hours and cannot be extended or re-applied to a product once the 48 hours is over.
- Reminder that All accounts need to have your account information up to date for the monthly $10.00 technology fee effective this month. ANY/ALL accounts that are not current will be compressed out and any downline structure will be compressed up to the next appropriate leader at the close of the month (10/31/2017). Please do not wait once accounts have gone through compression we can not revert back. This is a follow up to the announcement made three (3) months ago that all Gemstra Consultants need to pay a monthly $10.00 Technology fee to remain as an active Consultant. Policies and Procedures Section 3.21- Activity/Compression: "3.21 - Activity/Compression Effective 10/01/17: To stay active, a Consultant must continue to pay the monthly technology/platform fee (technology fee must be paid concurrently). Compression is designed to ensure all Gemstra Consultants have an active and engaged Sponsor who is leading by consistency and example. Deactivation will occur if a Consultant fails to pay the monthly technology/platform fee. Upon deactivation, the Consultant’s Team will roll-up (compress) to the nearest eligible Quartz and above Consultant Leader.
- For all new Consultants that Sign up in the month of October- Get qualified (100+ PQV) within your first 30 days and receive a $20 coupon code to shop on the JewelScent website. https://resources.gemstra.com/home/2017/10/5/october-incentive
Book Your Coaching Call
Are you ready to grow and take your business to the next level? Book your one-on-one Coaching Call with our Field Development Manager, Karen Braas-Johnson. Karen has 16 years of Direct Selling Experience and is here to work with you where you are and where you want to go!
To book your call you must …
1. SERIOUSLY want to grow your business forward with increased PQV and/or a desire to advance in rank.
2. Have completed your Consultant Onboard Training
3. Held your Launch Party plus two additional parties
4. Have at least 3 additional parties booked on your calendar
5. Report back to your Upline Leader with your plan to implement the goals that you established in your Coaching Call.
TIPS FOR SUCCESS
BOOK 1: Consultant Onboarding! We have a strong vision to provide fun, flexibility, and freedom to independent Consultants everywhere. Our vision is to grow digital first entrepreneurs, offering robust technology and instant online support.
BOOK 2: Road to Leadership! Welcome to one of the most exciting journeys! We invite you to join our Leadership Team, and learn how to build a stable business and advance to the next level of Leadership.
BOOK 3: Become a Leader! The road to leadership is an exciting journey and one never traveled alone. You will learn what it means to be a Leader and why so many Consultants have chosen to build and lead a team.
Time: 6:00PM PT / 7:00PM MT / 8:00PM CT / 9:00PM ET
For participants: Dial (605) 468-8002
Enter Access Code – 956270#
If you do not like what your business is doing for you, then change how you are working in your business. You are in control of the outcome. Challenge yourself to talk to two (2) new people everyday. This will breathe new life into your business.
If you need to update your email address, please contact the Experience Team, so we can ensure that you will still receive future communications from us.
For additional information, please email email@example.com.